It was Friday the 13th just yesterday! Contrary to believe, it had been a generally lucky day :D
Apart from the fact that we had to hand write one whole chapter of the Geography textbook..
Choir, had been fabulous! Wise words from the President, "There is a vast improvement..." And yup that`s really correct.
See choir? Put in effort and everyone will naturally plaster a smile on their faces, unknowingly. Feel the rush of contentment. Feel how your heart lightens.
Don`t let your guard down, choir. Maintain, then move towards perfection.
Right attitude, passion, discipline. That`s all you need (:
I think im falling in love with Mr F! Heeees.
And I miss Mr Low.....It still feels weird that we`re not taking part in VOS 2007.
---
NCC`s Passing out Parade was nice! Missed the parade itself, but the second part of it was rather enjoyable. It made me respect the CSS NCC alot, for some reasons.
If I were a guy, I`d be sure to be a NCC cadet! And train for 6 pacs and do 50 pull-ups at a go. Hahahahaaaaa.
Bobo made the video! It was really good but no, Rayson, you cannot be a director. *winks.
---
Some random stuff I`d like to compile :
# I`m really happy today.
# Aaron is so nice to talk to!
# Take care Aizat! :)
# Thanks Ivan :)
# Max, don`t think I`m a "poor girl" anymore. I`m happy!
# I supply plasters :0
# Amath commontest is up next................
# JunJun buys watermelons! =x
# I am dying to go to Kbox.
# I miss my b0nks. =(
# People are saying Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix sucks! :(
# I think there`s gonna be a revolution pretty soon.
Revolution? Yeaps. But I don`t know if that`s a good or a bad news. Whatever! (x
Haaaaaaaa. All`s so random that it`s impossible to link them up ya.
Delight, delight, delight! :DDDDD
---
Oh my God.
What would you do if your sock flies out of your shoebox with a flick of your hand upon searching for something, and ends up on a seat in a crowded bus?xxx, please do not kill me :D